Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cross Dresser At The Beauty Salon Cross-dresser Needs Advice?

Cross-dresser needs advice? - cross dresser at the beauty salon

I x-dressing for a long time and I said to my family, I am now more than female all the time.

I booked a room for my hair style and color and form that my eyebrows.

Should I go to get clothes for women, or my old stuff?

In J on how I get to my hairdresser, her only 2inch courses. All ideas on a style or color? I want a big change to occur.

6 comments:

Jill Edwards said...

Now that you have the freedom, I say go women. In this way there will be no doubt about your level of expectation and the barber in a position to a better understanding of what will be the final appearance. If you go go girl

Sharlize said...

Yahoo! How are you going shopping and so much fun. Go to the front lounge all the clothes you want. 2inch is short enough to go and then maybe in a beautiful style of the short feathers, like Agyness Deyn. Color Umm .. It all depends on your complexion. Blue crazy or do something that does not use a style and the people to take seriously (unless of course you want). Chocolate brown color is good for everyone. receive, jeans and tops fliry never! Good luck!

Derrick said...

Like I said, someone from our generation, in what you feel comfortable. If you are into something that does not fit you walk, you jump contraction and I wondered what others think of you. Be yourself or be what they purport to be.

sissyboy... said...

You should be a girl that much more fun, and you have a better idea of what it is like a dress girl.As go see about hair, if I were you, let me grow

mariah said...

To do what you feel comfortable. :)
And do not ask me about hairstyles. I have no idea XD

Edit: Just ignore me at the top. I also think would be very short loops.

Lexi said...

normal, already!

Post a Comment