Friday, January 29, 2010

Yellow Stretchy Cm A Day Before Period Feel Like I'm Having Period Symptoms...but No Period?

Feel like i'm having period symptoms...but no period? - yellow stretchy cm a day before period

I have PMS symptoms - mood swings, really, including the chest (not that before), the breasts grow. I had the first and last time with PMS and usually, but not the second ... but have not received my time ...? It's like 3-4 days late, but I have two pregnancy tests in the early morning hours and two days ago, and both were negative. I also spent a lot of stress in their sleep like 3-4 hours per night last week and a half. We have a condom every time w / drawing, trying not to have sex during my time of ovulation, such as the cervical mucus determined, but my mucus is really weird this month. I had a lot of CM yellow, but very elastic, sticky before ovulation, was a little egg white CM during ovulation what I thought, and after a day or two yellow sticky elastic CM after ovulation. I now have light creamy white CM. I do not know if this is normal for me, sometimes I do, but mostly I'm dry before my time. More likely, I'm late or pregnant?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

go to the doctor

Anonymous said...

Girl is pregnant! Congratulations! It is probably too early to test or maybe just have a small positive effect. You need to test in a week and make sure you have a good look at the evidence because the line would be sooo low that it could be very good, but it is when the line is there.

Anonymous said...

go to the doctor

Anonymous said...

possible pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

They are probably stressed that this is your time in default. Do not try too much stress and relax, and you should see the change in time.

Post a Comment