Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sample Tenant Application Can Anyone Provide Me With A Sample Copy Of An Eviction Notice For NY State My Tenant Is Not Paying Her Rent?

Can anyone provide me with a sample copy of an eviction notice for NY State my tenant is not paying her rent? - sample tenant application

and has charged that since July, which has more than thirty days late. She said she left at the end of the month, but I rather think not. Send a copy to antheasgifts@yahoo.com or tell me where I can receive free Fromsa. Thanks

6 comments:

spadezgu... said...

http://www.blumberglegalforms.com/Forms/ ... serve, in a statement (they have 30 days) must be processed by a third party that is not for you. Then after 30 days underground, a copy of the application would bring to the courts to set a deadline or pay 15.00 for the legal costs and bring all court documents to date, we go and make a decision.

Adam S said...

You can get an eviction order ( "Notice to Quit" here): http://www.lawdepot.com/contracts/notice ...

This is not paid for situations where the rent is in case of necessity.

snwbm said...

When I was in New Jersey to the owner / tenant probate court, where she was advised that I evict a tenant. Do I pay the fees and the way for me, and I send 1 copy with signatures and 1 copy of receipt. (just incase they reject the signature of the package)

If you do not stop, I need to be re-tried.

Springs said...

Have you ever online? I would in any case, the authorities consulted before pulling out. Make sure that you will not be prosecuted for something. (I see People's Court, hehehe!)

Springs said...

Have you ever online? I would in any case, the authorities consulted before pulling out. Make sure that you will not be prosecuted for something. (I see People's Court, hehehe!)

Jan Luv said...

Signed return must be conducted by legal procedures by the police and a judge, can not be simply an evacuation order and expect it to be valid, legal and act accordingly.

Post a Comment