Friday, February 12, 2010

Appropriate Verses For Church Anniversary Can I Have Some Help With My Church History Debate?

Can I have some help with my Church History debate? - appropriate verses for church anniversary

Well, what do we have a debate about whether the teachings of Justin and Tatian forms of apologetics was correct / most efficient to do. Note that defend the use of "apology" from the root of the word "apology" and means "to" That's why I use the "apology" as a word that means "defense of the faith" Tatian, Justin, and therefore "apologists. " Now I have all that aside, I think some of you do not know that Justin and Tatian are. This page can help. http://www.earlychurch. org.uk / tatian.php

Shapes Justin noted the similarities between Christianity and culture to culture in a way that would open to Christianity.

Tatian was a way to signal what the falsea culture, so that can make the culture, is the need for a Savior.

My team is the defense of Tatian and I am very happy because I agree with him.

I need to reach up to 4 ideas why the ideas of reason Tatian. and requires support also 1 verse forms of Tatian. In addition, you must have a final statement of the debate. If you are running all these applications can help, really appreciate, but mostly we have in the Bible verse, because it is harder to find. Any help would be very grateful. Thank you!

I am 14 and in the 9th Class of church history class, so if you could find something suitable. I am a Christian school.

3 comments:

skeptica... said...

The point, which is the entire message of the Gospel to call us from the world system so that the method of Justin stands in stark contradiction to the biblical call for separation. There are many messages about what could be cited.

arewethe... said...

One idea is to bring Jesus' own method of preaching, he often said, "You have heard .... but I say ...".

Another idea is to highlight the story of Jonah ... God told him to go to Nineveh and tell them they were wrong and repent. While the Old Testament, which reflects the method that also Tatian.

I would say more, but I am very tired ... Day, sorry:)

bennett.... said...

Justin smells bilateral engagement. Tatian revealing the spiritual necessity as a unit. If there were no errors, be relevant as the need for spirituality. Spiritualists do not enter the world, but change the world.

2 Corinthians 6:16 What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God, as God said, "I will dwell in them and walk in them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

2 Corinthians 6:17 Therefore come out from among them and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing, and I get

2 Corinthians 6:14 Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers: for what is right and wrong? and what can lightand the darkness?
Perhaps a place here!

Post a Comment