Monday, February 1, 2010

How To Pick A Good Video Poker Machine In Vegas How To Pick A VIDEO POKER MACHINE In Vegas?

How to pick a VIDEO POKER MACHINE in Vegas? - how to pick a good video poker machine in vegas

I write in Las Vegas this weekend and I am wondering how to choose a good video poker machine. I like to play the $ 0.25 and $ 1.00 machines. . I know that some more frequently than others, and I would sit too, gives me the best return on my investment.

I'm staying @ the NY NY, if that helps.

2 comments:

Levlin said...

Im not much of a player, but what I heard from friends who is in business to play the computer, which already have a decent salary. On all sides of the machine that tells you how many times have you paid for. They ought, to machine that you aim and play.

gruntmas... said...

I believe that choose Wizard of Odds site an excellent discussion of video poker, which help to play the games and when can states:

http://wizardofodds.com/videopoker
http://www.vpfree2.com/

Have fun.

Post a Comment