Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Maxi Clitoris I Thought This Was A Yeast Infection?

I thought this was a yeast infection? - maxi clitoris

So it was during the last months or so. My vagina has started a slight odor, are a little lazy. No significant releases. However, there is a sort of white matter, which corresponds to around my clitoris and clitoral hood, in most cases. It seemed that it was the growth of yeast for me, so I Monistat 3rd You should wait seven days to see the full results, and not using tampons, because they struggle to absorb the medicine. It is literally impossible for me to use tampons, my time is ridiculously difficult at this moment I use a tampon and a maxi-pad and change every 3-4 hours. I have seen no improvement in the white matter, and I'm on the 5th Day. Should I wait longer, or perhaps VB Get checked himself?

6 comments:

sparkie said...

I have had numerous yeast infections and never had a fish "smell. What is usually a symptom of BV or STD. A yeast infection is a kind of grouped discharge like cottage cheese. But if I had discharge like a thick paste and know. You need to take a controlled amount of itching, maybe a little burning sensation and inflammation. Only on the right side when your time has expired. to be funny, sometimes a woman, right? lol

julesl68 said...

Fungal infections often have a fishy odor. Sounds like a bacterial infection, you must go see a gynecologist for treatment, because there is nothing in the counter will do.

dancer.4... said...

I like going to the gynecologist ... That everything goes well

LYNN W said...

If you have a fishy odor usually after bacterial vaginosis.

Dedra G said...

I think you need a topical treatment of yeast, such as cream mycological go to your doc to be sure.

rasberri... said...

I know this is terrible to hear, but no longer use tampons for one week.

Take Monistat-7 (or if you want, Monistat-3)

I have many fungal infections, and the buffers are actually even worse.

I talked to the doctor because, if rejected, can not be a yeast infection.
(Monistat cream does not hurt in any way, so if you're eager to use the cream and try to thick pads instead of tampons)

Post a Comment